Thursday, June 2, 2011

June 2, 2011

Hey! My name is Lauren, and this is my new blog! I just graduated from UWA with a bachelor's in Elementary Education. I decided to go ahead and get my Masters so I would not have to go back to school later. I do not have a job yet, but I am for sure looking. I have applied for some, now just playing the waiting game. I would love to get a job teaching first, second, or third grade, and I would love to move to Kindergarten after I get a few years experience. I am looking foward to starting my teaching career. I love children and cannot wait to spend every day teaching them!

A quirky thing about me is the fact that I am OBSESSED with turtles and the color green. I know these two go hand in hand. I have had numerous pet turtles, and every single one of them has been named Franklin....or Frankie for short. If I see a turtle trying to cross the road, I will pull over and help it across. I feel so sorry for them because they move so slow.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lauren.. Congrats on graduating and good luck in life. You have entered a new chapter in life and it will be a great one. Sometimes finding a job can get hard but if you believe and have faith that GREAT JOB will come... Keep looking and never give up on the things you want in life..

    ReplyDelete